Guest speaker, Mrs. Schusterman will speak on:
"Perseverance in Shidduchim"
Mrs. Chana Rachel Schusterman is an international speaker, educator, and spiritual counselor with a specialty in helping people discover their talents according to Torah. She is a dating mentor who has taught hundreds of girls in the seminaries in Israel how to date and how to recognize whom to marry. Through her own dating process she was guided by great people who gave her knowledge and understanding that helped her and gave her perspective that she shares in her counseling. She provides private dating mentoring, guiding people before and during their dating process.
When: Sunday, September 14th / 19th Elul, 4:00 - 5:15 PM EST
Conference Call: 712 432-0265
Access Code: 469516#
Attendance is Free and Donations are appreciated DONATE NOW
Please reserve your opportunity to share profiles on a first-come first-served basis. Space is limited.
DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAP INTO THE ENERGY OF ELUL!
- Height and Age
- What defines them? (Include personality, talents, middos, focus in life, and other distinguishing characteristics.)
- What is unique about them?
- What are they seeking in a mate? (Include personality, talents, middos, focus in life, and distinguishing characteristics.)
- What type of home do they envision for themselves in the future?
- What is the contact information for this profile?
- Email the profile to email@example.com with subject line: PROFILE
We look forward to your participation!
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - include RSVP in the Subject Line
Those attending the Teleconference will receive the compiled package of profiles shortly after the Teleconference. For more information, feel free to contact Elana Bergovoy or Dvora Schulman at email@example.com